Our life sciences consulting offerings, primarily focused on providing toxicology and human health risk assessments via our ToxScout service, continue to help our clients meet important regulatory filings by researching and writing required study reports assessing toxicity of various pharmaceutical and chemical products, chemical contaminants, materials and medical devices.
Each life sciences consulting project is managed by at least one PhD scientist with many years of experience in the specific subject area.
Life sciences consulting offerings include:
- Literature-Based Toxicology and Human Health Risk Assessments of Drug Substances, Drug Products, Excipients, Drug Manufacturing Process Contaminants, New Chemical Entities, Packaging Materials, Leachables and Extractables
- Structure-Activity Relationships (SAR) Analysis
- Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships (QSAR) Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Preparation of Regulatory-Ready Study Reports
- Project Management
- Project Outsourcing
- Development of Project Plans and Related Documents via Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Consulting Services
TOX ASSESSMENT EXAMPLES: